“ONE LAUNDRY IS FINE, MORE IS BETTER!” HOW LEVERAGING A SELF-SERVICE BUSINESS CAN BE A VERY PROFITABLE INVESTMENT.
Did you know that more than 600 investors already trust Speed Queen for their investment? Meet like Hans Dhervillers, a multi-store investor with four Speed Queen laundries. He invested in his first laundry in the North of Tours and decided quickly to open three more in different cities, leveraging the smart business model of Speed Queen self-service laundries.
5 good reasons for investing in Speed Queen laundromats.
- Speed Queen laundromats are equipped with the finest washing machines in the world. They are user-friendly, making it easy for anyone to wash or dry their laundry. This means happier customers that visit once and come back many times.
- Students, pensioners, managers, and families use our self-service laundromats. That is why demand is growing, even in times of crisis.
- The big advantage is that self-service laundries do not need staff and Speed Queen technology enables owners to remotely manage the business easily, without having to assume big costs.
- As the machine lifespan is excellent and requires low maintenance – hence almost no out-of-order machines – the amortization of the equipment is excellent.
- Hans also benefitted from the direct financing from Alliance Laundry Systems, which allowed him to leverage his capital, preserving his cashflow to open several laundromats almost in a row.
Opening a self-service laundromat is a profitable business but as says Dhervillers: “One laundry is fine, more is better!”
Watch the best parts of Hans interview in this video:
HOW MUCH EFFORTS WOULD YOU HAVE TO DO TO INVEST IN A SPEED QUEEN LAUNDROMAT?
We take care of everything: our premium designed laundromats are prepared to fit any kind of pace. Our designers will prepare a tailored proposal according the geomarketing study they will perform for the area of your laundromat. The support that our experts provide to the investor in all the steps of the project is the cornerstone of Speed Queen Licensed Stores success, and this is how we came top open more than 700 laundromats across Europe in almost five years.