March 23, 2020 | Category : News, |
No doubt that COVID-19 is an unusual situation. Cities institute mandatory shutdowns and efforts to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. For this reason, laundries should leverage the necessary means to communicate clear messages in different languages to the customers, store owners, etc through clear signage, website and social media.
Messages to communicate include:
- Store hours. Clearly, you want your clients to feel certain that you are open and what your hours are.
- What you are doing to respond to the health emergency and put them at ease by showing them that the store is keeping them safe with extra cleaning, etc.
- What they can do while visiting your store.
Tips for interacting with your store should include the basics as we know them at present: SEE POSTER WITH RECOMMENDATIONS
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water as a precaution after touching equipment, doors, etc.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the used tissue immediately.
- Try to refrain from touching your face.
We all have an important role to play in this health emergency. Take care of yourself and of those around you!
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.